Prague College Business Showcase now online
by Alex Went, on 27 November 2015 13:53:20 CET
One of the hallmarks of serious academic institutions like Prague College is the emphasis they place on research, undertaken by undergraduates and postgraduates, students and teaching staff. The CRIS Bulletin exists to showcase the very best of that work, and to bring to a wider audience topics that are timely, relevant and innovative.
As well as the physical imprint, the CRIS Bulletin is made available to academic audiences worldwide through the de Gruyter publishing house. Through de Gruyter, the magazine is circulated on the following platforms: Cabell's Directory , Celdes , CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), CNPIEC EBSCO - TOC Premier , EBSCO Discovery Service, Google Scholar, J-Gate , JournalTOCs, Naviga (Softweco) , Primo Central (ExLibris) , ReadCube, Research Papers in Economics (RePEc) , Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest) , TDOne (TDNet) , Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb , and WorldCat (OCLC)
In this issue:
- EDITORIAL - Fred Hutchinson Stefano Cavagnetto Dave Gannon Bruce Gahir
- STARBUCKS MARKETING ANALYSIS - Katerina Haskova
Marketing techniques Starbucks uses daily and the key techniques that bring them the competitive advantage.
- EMBRACING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IS AN ETHICAL DECISION - Anna Prošková
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IS IN EVERYBODY'S INTEREST - Arlind Svarca
Consumers who are (willingly and unwillingly) carrying in the idea of necessity for everlasting growth and ever increasing consumption, start to become more aware of what emerging NGOs and focus groups promote as 'sustainable development'.
- CULTURAL ISSUES IN NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN AN AMERICAN MANAGER & AN ARAB COUNTERPART - Alexander Nikolaj Semerad
- MANAGING MARKETING REPORT ON L'ORÉAL GROUP - Veronika Šírová
- CROSS-CULTURAL BEHAVIOUR IN THE BOARDROOM - Katerina Reznickova
The focus of this paper is on how leadership is conceptualised across cultures and the challenges of leadership in a cross-cultural context.