CRIS Bulletin Issue 12 (2015)
School of Business Selection Showcase
- EDITORIAL: Fred Hutchinson Stefano Cavagnetto Dave Gannon Bruce Gahir
- STARBUCKS MARKETING ANALYSIS - Katerina Haskova
Marketing techniques Starbucks uses daily and the key techniques that bring them the competitive advantage.
- EMBRACING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IS
AN ETHICAL DECISION - Anna Prošková
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IS IN EVERYBODY'S INTEREST - Arlind Svarca
Consumers who are (willingly and unwillingly) carrying in the idea of necessity for everlasting growth and ever increasing consumption, start to become more aware of what emerging NGOs and focus groups promote as 'sustainable development'.
- CULTURAL ISSUES
IN NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN AN AMERICAN MANAGER & AN ARAB COUNTERPART - Alexander Nikolaj Semerad
- MANAGING MARKETING REPORT ON L'ORÉAL GROUP - Veronika Šírová
- CROSS-CULTURAL BEHAVIOUR IN THE BOARDROOM - Katerina Reznickova
The focus of this paper is on how leadership is conceptualised across cultures and the challenges of leadership in a cross-cultural context.