Terms & Conditions Of Use
- This website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use and for informational purposes only.
- While every effort is made to update and ensure the acuracy of the information contained within this website, Prague College does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or material available on this website.
- Prague College reserves the right to change information or material on the website at any time without notice, including but not limited to details relating to programmes, people, partners, admissions, tuition, fees and services.
- Prague College may discontinue, vary or make unavailable programmes and services contained in this website at any time without notice.
- It is the user’s responsibility to consult directly with employees of Prague College particularly before acting on or relying upon information on this website.
- Web links from this site to external, non-Prague College websites should not be construed as implying any commercial or other relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by Prague College.
- Prague College shall not be responsible for any loss, liability, damage, whether direct, indirect or otherwise, personal injury, or expense of any nature which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, or to any information, personal information, material or other information contained on, or transmitted over this website.
- Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the content of this website is the property of Prague College under Czech copyright law.