Information for September 2021 Applicants
Programmes for new students will be running from September 2021 and applications are open.
The information below provides guidance on how we are planning to welcome students and start teaching in the 2021/22 academic year.
We appreciate that you may have further questions you'd like to discuss with us personally and we'd be happy to hear from you. Simply contact email@example.com and we will respond.
For Applicants considering September 2021 admission: What you need to know
- We are opening the September semester with face-to-face teaching if the local and global health and travel restrictions allow it.
- The Czech Republic continues to welcome students from other EU countries as well as international students. Depending on the country you are coming from, the procedures to follow to enter the territory vary. We are monitoring this closely and will keep you up to date with the relevant information when you are planning travel to Prague, closer to the start of the semester.
- Students who experience a delay with visa applications and/or if travel restrictions prevent their arrival to Prague in time for the start of the semester on 27th September, will be welcomed into their programme with participation ensured by full delivery of classes in the Digital Campus. These students will have opportunities to engage with their classmates in Prague and around the world and when they arrive at the University at a later date they will join their classmates in person to continue their learning experience. The Digital Campus will continue to be a resource and place for study and connection.
- All students should expect that some teaching and extra-curricular activities will be face-to-face and some will be in the Digital Campus, where a fully immersive and interactive delivery will augment the overall experience.
What to expect from face-to-face teaching:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and secure learning environment for all students and staff. Social distancing, the use of masks, hand-sanitiser and regular cleaning of the facilities, amongst other measures, will all contribute towards this. Thanks to our small class sizes and personal approach to teaching, limiting group numbers can be easily achieved, whilst still ensuring full participation in all classes.
What to expect from the Digital Campus:
Students can expect fully immersive teaching and learning inside the Digital Campus, utilising interactive and dynamic teaching strategies that highlight our mentoring and one-to-one approach to teaching, feedback, and scholarship. Our students have achieved excellent results, continuing to meet and even exceed their learning outcomes.
What to expect from Prague College:
Students have access to the same level of academic and pastoral support whether studying on campus in Prague, or through the Digital Campus. We are committed to every single student's success. We keep our community up to date with the latest information and available resources.
Find out more here.
What happens if I apply to Prague College now?
New students who are accepted into their chosen programme for September 2021 admission can start their studies as planned, whether in Prague or abroad.
Classes begin on 27 September 2021 with a series of welcome activities taking place the week before. It will be a week full of events to help you settle into Prague College life.
The next steps are:
- Decide which programme is the best fit for you. Our admissions advisors will work with you every step of the way with email and video calls, and our lecturers will do the same during the interview process.
- Complete your online application which we send to you, including uploading all the required documents.
Important: We do not require your documents to be legalised by the Czech authorities (known as nostrification), as we are a British accredited university.
- Successfully pass the final interview with the Programme Leader of your chosen programme.
- Accept your Offer to Study.
- Confirm your place at Prague College!
Examination Results and Confirming your place
We are aware that examinations have been postponed or cancelled in some countries and we are committed to working with students in these circumstances to ensure that admission and visa requirements can be met.
All our Admission Deadlines can be found here: Admission Deadlines
We will work with students on an individual basis to determine if an extension can be permitted.
Want to know more?
During this time, we still want to provide you with opportunities to see our campus and meet our students. Visit our Open Days page to see upcoming events and access videos from our current students talking about their experiences of studying with us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!