As an undergraduate at Prague College you will benefit from great teaching and life-long friendships, as well as expanding your horizons in terms of your personal creativity and - ultimately - your employability. Choose from one of six programmes, each of them leading to an accredited British Bachelor's degree. At the end of three years you will possess not only a wealth of knowledge and skills, but also the pride of being an alumnus of Prague College and Teesside University. Our degrees all include practical hand-on training, with a focus on employability.
- BA (Hons) International Management
- BA (Hons) International Finance and Business Accounting
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Fine Art Experimental Media
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BA (Hons) Creative Media Production
Global Blended Degree Programmes
Earning your British degree while working full-time, or residing elsewhere, is easily achieved when you undertake one of our Blended learning programmes.
The Blended format allows us to offer a three-year Bachelor’s programme delivered through the #DigitalCampus supported by weekend sessions organised in advance by our lecturers.
- BA (Hons) International Management (Blended Learning)
- BA (Hons) International Finance & Business Accounting (Blended Learning)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Blended Learning)
Our undergraduate programmes are taught by qualified and experienced instructors who are frequently experts in their fields. They are not only well-versed in the course content but are often able to inspire students to reach new heights of academic endeavour.