Specialist Professional Diploma in Java Programming
Professional diploma offering candidates with programming knowledge the shift to Java with adding good background in algorithms and computational complexity.
Features of the programme
- A practically oriented professional diploma awarded by Prague College
- The programme is an excellent CV builder; fast and direct training for a new job in IT
- Flexible modes of study with the working professional in mind
- Internationally recognized, UK-accredited modules that can be extended to a full BSc
- Practical training that makes a difference on the job
- Possible to offer as corporate training for employees and staff
What you study
Students may choose to study some modules in the late afternoon or evenings, or at the weekend. The availability of modules in these formats changes every semester, but the timetable for the coming semester is always posted in advance so that you can plan your time.
- Systems Design and Databases - 20 credits
- Java Programming - 20 credits
- Algorithms and Data Structures - 20 credits
- Design Patterns in Java - 20 creditss
- High School Diploma
- Sufficient English language level (IELTS 5.5)
- Letter of motivation
- Evidence of knowledge and skills gained prior to study at Prague College (for Specialist and Advanced Specialist PD)
- Interview assessment - The programme leader will determine whether the requested level is appropriate.
- Specifics for this diploma: Experience with at least one programming language (any kind).
Tuition & Payment