Professional Qualifications & Diplomas
ACCA & CIMA preparation courses
Prague College’s School of Business is licensed to teach both ACCA & CIMA syllabus. These courses are delivered by our highly-qualified lecturers experienced in teaching finance and accounting to a professional standard. Teaching is arranged on a flexible basis with the student so as to best accommodate their demanding, and at times inflexible work schedules. The teaching can take place in person at Prague College, or via our #DigitalCampus. We also offer intensive revision courses for those looking for extra preparation just before their examination. Find out more here:
Our School of Media & IT Professional Diploma programmes are designed for working professionals, typically in the field, who wish to develop their skills in a specific area of IT and Computing.
Teaching is arranged where possible on a flexible basis with the student so as to best accommodate their schedule. Lecturers can teach in several different formats via our #DigitalCampus and in-person instruction on weekends or during the working week. The Specialist and Advanced level professional diplomas do require students to have some prerequisite knowledge.
- Professional Diploma in Networking and Security
- Specialist Professional Diploma in Networking and Cybersecurity
- Specialist Professional Diploma in Java Programming
- Professional Diploma in Web Design and Application Development
- Advanced Specialist Professional Diploma in Secure Application Development