Professional Diploma in Networking and Security
Professional Diploma introducing students to the essential and current topics in networks and security, including application development. It is intended for students seeking a career move with specialization in networking.
Network administrator, Network specialist
Features of the programme
- A practically oriented professional diploma awarded by Prague College
- The programme is an excellent CV builder; fast and direct training for a new job in IT
- Flexible modes of study with the working professional in mind
- Interesting and relevant modules from across the IT programme focused on networks and IT security
- Internationally recognized, UK-accredited modules that can be extended to a full BSc
- Practical training that makes a difference on the job
- Possible to offer as corporate training for employees and staff
What you study
For the Professional Diploma: two modules in semester 1 and two in semester 2.
Students may choose to study some modules in the late afternoon or evenings, or at the weekend. The availability of modules in these formats changes every semester, but the timetable for the coming semester is always posted in advance so that you can plan your time.
- Networks and Systems Administration - 20 credits
- Network Architecture and Security - 20 credits
- Secure Application Development - 40 credits
- High School Diploma
- Sufficient English language level (IELTS 5.5)
- Letter of motivation
- Evidence of knowledge and skills gained prior to study at Prague College (for Specialist and Advanced Specialist PD)
- Interview assessment - The programme leader will determine whether the requested level is appropriate.
It is recommended that the applicant is familiar with programming.
Tuition & Payment