Professional Diploma in Web Design and Application Development
As a growing amount of applications are provided as a service through Web browser interface and data is further processed, Web designers should be able to understand more complicated relations between various solution components that contribute to the overall solution architecture.
The course provides future professionals both with Web application development fundamentals and principles of effective data management. There is a strong emphasis put on understanding the requirements for well structured and secured data storage.
Features of the programme
- A practically oriented professional diploma awarded by Prague College
- The programme is an excellent CV builder; fast and direct training for a new job in IT
- Flexible modes of study with the working professional in mind
- Internationally recognized, UK-accredited modules that can be extended to a full BSc
- Practical training that makes a difference on the job
- Possible to offer as corporate training for employees and staff
What you study
For the Professional Diploma: two modules in semester 1 and two in semester 2.
Students may choose to study some modules in the late afternoon or evenings, or at the weekend. The availability of modules in these formats changes every semester, but the timetable for the coming semester is always posted in advance so that you can plan your time.
- Web Design and Development - 20 credits
Plus choose one of the following options:
- Systems Design and Databases - 20 credits
- Programming Fundamentals - 20 credits
- Relational and NoSQL Databases - 20 credits
- Web Application Architecture and Development - 20 credits
- High School Diploma
- Sufficient English language level (IELTS 5.5)
- Letter of motivation
- Evidence of knowledge and skills gained prior to study at Prague College (for Specialist and Advanced Specialist PD)
- Interview assessment - The programme leader will determine whether the requested level is appropriate.
- Specifics for this diploma: previous experience with any programming language is an advantage, as is graphic design experience.
Tuition & Payment