MSc International Management
Get the edge you need to to take your career to the next level. Earn an internationally recognized Master's degree and start a life-long journey towards confidence and success in the fields of strategy, marketing, business finance, entrepreneurship and management.
As a student on the postgraduate International Management programme, you are attracted to the challenge of working in demanding and rapidly changing business and organizational environments. As a successful graduate, you will have developed the intellectual ability for complex analysis, as well as mastered an advanced level of practical and interpersonal skills to meet the high expectations of yourself, your colleagues and the best employers in the world.
The MSc is designed for both working professionals and recent graduates who aspire to advanced qualifications. Evening and weekend classes, for both full-time and part-time students, provide the flexibility you need to successfully balance work and study.
Complete the programme in a 12-month intensive format, or take a two-year programme part-time. Semesters begin in February and September.
Opportunity & Inspiration
- Learn with leading academics and business practitioners to get a broad perspective on current leadership and management practice.
- Develop and apply an understanding of business and management to complex issues. Learn to work both systematically and creatively.
- The opportunity to publish best work in our CRIS Bulletin can provide invaluable recognition in international business and economics journals.
- Practical and theoretical issues can be discussed with prestigious and well-known professionals from around the world through our guest lecturers and our highly-regarded Master Speaker Series.
- Enhance your lifelong learning skills, strengthen your self-direction and originality, extend your local and international networks and set a career path for contributing to business and society as a whole.
This degree opens a wide range of senior management opportunities, including positions in large international organisations, the public sector, family businesses and SMEs. Some students use an advanced international management degree to launch new businesses and entrepreneurial careers. Established business owners find the degree can stregthen their strategic thinking to help consolidate their current operations or develop new opportunities and markets.
Our alumni work in a range of industries in the Czech Republic and internationally. Some of our outstanding alumni who have completed this degree include:
What you study
Our dedication to practical and experiential learning is underpinned by activities that include practical projects, fieldwork, live projects, internships, business simulations, global and local case studies, ongoing contact with industry and relevant research-based teaching. Each of the modules on the Master’s degree may provide a selection of these activities, as appropriate to the module and the individual learner.
Alongside seminars and other class activities, students on this postgraduate programme will have a chance to engage with their lecturers and peers in a dialogue format that is an essential characteristic of advanced higher learning.
- Business Research
- Marketing Principles and Practices
- Managing People in Organisations
- Global Business Environment: Culture, Management and the Economy
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Management in an International Context
- Managing Operations & Finance
1. Previous education
- a British Honours degree, first or second class, or another suitable Bachelors degree in any subject area
- a postgraduate qualification or equivalent, or
- a relevant professional qualification
2. Proof of English level upon entry, which could be one of the following:
- IELTS score – 6.0 (with no band below 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 90
- ELSA score of at least 400, administered at Prague College or elsewhere in the world
- If the applicant has completed a Bachelors programme entirely in English this requirement may not apply
3. Letter of motivation (500 words) describing career and personal motivation.
4. Professional and academic references
5. Curriculum Vitae
6. Final Interview
Tuition & Payment
This programme takes three semesters to complete. It is possible to complete the programme in 12 months by making use of the summer semester; however most Master’s candidates typically complete in 18 months.
Prague College Scholarships
All applicants are eligible to apply for scholarships which may be awarded in consideration of academic excellence, social engagement in school activities or generally in society, financial need and special circumstances. We also have a special fund to support students coming from Czech-language and Slovak-language secondary schools and universities
Successful scholarship winners can have from 5% to 40% of their tuition covered for either a single academic year or the duration of the programme.
Apply early. The number of scholarships is limited. Ask us for details!
Czech students are eligible for Gaudeamus student loans from Komercni Banka. Some students from other countries have received funding from their home countries to study at Prague College, and if you think you may be eligible for funding from your home country do not hesitate to ask for our advice and support.
When to pay
A deposit on tuition ensures new students a place on the programme. Full tuition for the first semester is due two weeks before starting the programme, except in the case of late registrations.
International students pay the first semester, relevant registration fees and the first semester rent for accommodation before starting the visa application process.
Continuing students pay the next semester tuition two weeks before the end of the current semester.
Early payment discounts
You can save up to 8% if you pay the academic year in advance. The discount is calculated as 1% per month for each month the individual semester payments are paid early.
New students do not receive a discount on their first semester, but if they choose to pay the first year up front, then they would receive the discount for the second semester.
Students who have finished the first semester, and who make all their payments by the due date, can apply for a payment plan for an administrative fee of 700 Czk per semester plus 1% surcharge for each installment.
Contact us now if you have any question regarding tuition deadlines, early payment discounts or your eligibility for a payment plan.