HND Fine Art
Learn the artistic and technical disciplines allowing you to work in contemporary fine art and interactive media. Explore drawing, painting, animation techniques, 3D modelling, video and sound production, installation and performance, digital media and web design. Learn about art history and visual communication, while gaining technical expertise and learning creative production skills.
This is a highly intensive and practical two-year programme. An excellent choice for students who are looking to build an artistic portfolio of project work in order to enter the workplace, as well as those who wish to progress to complete their Bachelor’s degree.
A Practical Education
- Outstanding lecturers and guest speakers; small class sizes; excellent support.
- Students work through projects to develop real, hands-on experience.
- Students work directly with well known international, European and Czech artists and practitioners.
- Modern interactive studios and exhibition spaces; industry resources appropriate for class and subject areas; Mac and PC labs; advanced Adobe, Autodesk and Microsoft software; specialist multimedia tools.
- Provides 120 ECTS (240 UK) university credits.
Students who participate in the programme gain skills in theory and practice of art focused on experimental media, to explore the boundaries of new media, contemporary art and storytelling. Graduates leave the programme with a substantial artistic portfolio and are therefore also ready to continue their education into a Bachelor's degree programme, or to pursue a career in the arts.