Studying for CIMA qualifications at Prague College
By studying with CIMA you will be joining a global organization powered by two of the world’s leading accounting bodies (AICPA – the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and CIMA). They work together to make management accounting the most valued profession in business worldwide.
On completion of the CIMA Professional Qualification, you will be awarded the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation, recognising your value and showcasing your professionalism, business and leadership skills, ethics and commitment.
CIMA exams take place at four levels (Certificate, Operational, Management and Strategic) across three pillars (Enterprise, Performance and Financial).
Prague College students on the BA (Hons) International Management programme and the BA (Hons) International Finance and Business Accounting programme are eligible for a number of key exemptions on their route towards full CIMA certification.
For Prague College students taking their MSc International Management, a special Master's gateway exam is available in lieu of the majority of the lower-tier exams.
Exemptions for Prague College students
What you study
We offer the teaching of all CIMA courses taught by fully-qualified lecturers experienced to a professional standard. Teaching takes place according to the timetable arranged between the student and the lecturer, with a total of 30 guided learning hours per each course. Lesson times are planned to suit working professionals.
For the case study and objective test examinations we offer intensive preparation and revision courses where a total of 20 hours of guided tuition is delivered. These courses can take place at any time during the year.
- BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics
- BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
- E1 Organisational Management
- P1 Management Accounting
- F1 Financial Reporting and Taxation
- CASE STUDY Operational Case Study exam
- E2 Project and Relationship Management
- P2 Advanced Management Accounting
- F2 Advanced Financial Reporting
- CASE STUDY Management Case Study Exam
- E3 Strategic Management
- P3 Risk Management
- F3 Financial Strategy
- CASE STUDY: Strategic Case Study Exam
Entry requirementsAs per CIMA requirements, plus:
- Proof of English level upon entry
- CV and / or evidence of previous education
- Interview with the Programme Leader
Tuition Dates & Payment
The Prague College academic year has two semesters starting late September and mid-February.For exact semester dates, payments and dates of relevant revision courses please contact the programme coordinator Bruce Gahir at email@example.com
For the most up-to-date tuition fees please see this document