Advanced Specialist Professional Diploma in Secure Application Development
With the large number of various environments that modern applications are operated under in today's world, the need for well thought out design that brings effectiveness together with flexibility and security, is ever growing.
Developers should understand application design principles, key security measures and should be able to perceive problems in the organisational context, as software solutions are often part of a larger infrastructure.
This course will introduce the methods and processes allowing students to understand and apply proven application design and development principles while respecting the needs of various industries.
Features of the programme
- A practically oriented professional diploma awarded by Prague College
- The programme is an excellent CV builder; fast and direct training for a new job in IT
- Flexible modes of study with the working professional in mind
- Internationally recognized, UK-accredited modules that can be extended to a full BSc
- Practical training that makes a difference on the job
- Possible to offer as corporate training for employees and staff
What you study
For the Professional Diploma: two modules in semester 1 and two in semester 2.
Students may choose to study some modules in the late afternoon or evenings, or at the weekend. The availability of modules in these formats changes every semester, but the timetable for the coming semester is always posted in advance so that you can plan your time.
- Secure Application Development - 40 credits
- Information Systems Management - 20 credits, masters level only
- Systems Analysis and Design - 20 credits, masters level only
- High School Diploma
- Sufficient English language level (IELTS 5.5)
- Letter of motivation
- Evidence of knowledge and skills gained prior to study at Prague College (for Specialist and Advanced Specialist PD)
- Interview assessment - The programme leader will determine whether the requested level is appropriate.
- Specifics for this diploma: good programming skills, systems design basics, UML, flowcharts.
Tuition & Payment