Studying for ACCA qualifications at Prague College
The ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the largest, most prestigious and fast-growing global body of finance, accounting and management professionals.
Their accounting exams lead to a widely recognised, business-relevant, first choice qualification based on practical knowledge for those who seek rewarding careers in accountancy, finance and management.
Prague College offers tuition for ACCA exams at the Fundamental and Strategic Professional level, including:
- Intensive examination preparation focusing on exam techniques
- In person, or live online support with experienced tutors
- Assistance and guidance for internships and work experience towards ACCA qualification
- Organizing your ACCA studies to suit your working needs
Exemptions for Prague College students
For the most up-to-date tuition fees please see this document.
Taking the Exams
Prague College is a registered centre for ACCA CBE examinations, which can be taken on demand.
All other examinations can be taken only on specific dates set by the ACCA examination calendar and must be booked directly through ACCA website.
If you would like to sit an exam at Prague College, simply click the link below:
What you study
We offer the relevant ACCA courses at both fundamentals and professional levels, taught by fully-qualified lecturers experienced in teaching finance and accounting to a professional standard. Students of ACCA can start at any time during the year. Teaching takes place according to the timetable arranged between the student and the lecturer, with a total of 30 guided learning hours per each course. Lesson times are planned to suit working professionals.
For the intensive examination preparation courses, a total of 20 hours of guided tuition is delivered. These courses can take place at any time during the year, most commonly within the month before the examination.
FUNDAMENTALS (Applied Knowledge)
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
FUNDAMENTALS (Applied Skills)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Auditing and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
Entry requirementsAs per ACCA requirements, plus:
- Proof of English level upon entry
- CV and / or evidence of previous education
- Interview with the Programme Leader