Information for February 2021 Applicants
Programmes for new students will be running from 22 February 2021.
In accordance with varied and ongoing health and travel restrictions, both in the Czech Republic and around the world, our teaching in the first half of 2021 will be adjusted accordingly.
The information below provides more guidance on how we plan to start teaching. We appreciate that you may have further questions you'd like to discuss with us personally, in which case please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com, to speak with us. You can also hear some of our students' experiences of studying in the Digital Campus.
For Applicants considering February 2021 admission: What you need to know
- The February semester will be taught mainly in our Digital Campus. Studio work, workshops and some lab classes will meet in a hybrid format given that it remains in accordance with Czech Government and health regulations at that time.
- You can expect fully immersive teaching and learning inside the Digital Campus, utilizing interactive and dynamic teaching strategies that highlight our mentoring and one-to-one approach to teaching, feedback, and scholarship. Our students have achieved excellent results, continuing to meet and even exceed their learning outcomes. Where possible students will be able to access the studios and attend physical workshops for specialist skills training.
- Students who experience a delay with visa applications and/or if travel restrictions prevent their arrival to Prague from their home countries in time for the start of the semester on February 22, will be welcomed into their programme with participation ensured by full delivery of classes in the Digital Campus. These students will have opportunities to engage with their classmates from around the world, and when they arrive at the College at a later date, they will join their classmates in person and continue their learning experience. The Digital Campus will continue to be a resource and place for study and connection.
- In this way, students who would prefer to study their full first semester through our Digital Campus in their home country, and arrive in Prague for September 2021, are able to do so.
What happens if I apply to Prague College now?
New students who are accepted into their chosen programme for February 2021 admission can start their studies as planned, whether in Prague or abroad.
Classes begin on 22 February 2021 with a series of welcome activities taking place the week before. It will be a week full of events to help you settle into Prague College life.
The next steps are:
- Decide if you want to apply and which programme is the best fit for you. Our admissions advisors will work with you every step of the way with email and video calls, and our lecturers will do the same during the interview process.
- Complete your online application which we send to you, including uploading all the required documents.
Important: We do not require your documents to be legalised by the Czech authorities (known as nostrification), as we are a British accredited university.
- Successfully pass the final interview with the Programme Leader of your chosen programme.
- Accept your Offer to Study.
- Confirm your place at Prague College!
Examination Results and Confirming your place
We are aware that examinations have been cancelled in some countries, and we are committed to working with students in these circumstances to ensure that admission and visa requirements can be met.
All our Admission Deadlines can be found here: Admission Deadlines
We will work with students on an individual basis to determine if an extension can be permitted.
Want to know more?
During this time, we still want to provide you with opportunities to see our campus and meet our students. Visit our Open Days page to access videos from our current students talking about their experiences of studying with us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!