Information for February 2021 Applicants
Programmes for new students will be running in February 2021.
We are committed to ensuring a safe environment to provide the very best student and learning experience.
We offer maximum flexibility for your studies at this time of uncertainty during the global health pandemic, offering you the option to start your programme in person in Prague, or via our Digital Campus, for either part or the entirety of your first semester.
The information below provides more guidance on how we plan to start teaching. We appreciate that you may have further questions you'd like to discuss with us personally, in which case please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com, to arrange a call with us.
For Applicants considering February 2021 admission: What you need to know
- We are opening the February semester with face-to-face teaching, including studio, workshops and lab classes, depending on the programme, given that it remains in accordance with Czech Government and health regulations at that time.
- You should expect that some of your learning will be face-to-face and some will be in the Digital Campus, where a fully immersive and interactive delivery will augment face-to-face teaching.
- Students who experience a delay with visa applications and/or if travel restrictions that prevent their arrival to Prague from their home countries in time for the start of the semester on February 22 will be welcomed into their programme with participation ensured by full delivery of classes in the Digital Campus. These students will have opportunities to engage with their classmates in Prague and when they arrive at the College at a later date, they will join their classmates in person and take part in the face-to-face part of the learning experience.
- Students who would prefer to study their full first semester through our Digital Campus in their home country, and arrive in Prague for September 2021, are able to do so.
- In the event national health measures in the coming academic year require a temporary reduction or suspension of face-to-face teaching, then we can assure you that we are prepared to run classes in the Digital Campus as long as may be necessary.
At Prague College we are one community.
The Digital Campus is an extension of our physical campus. In the case that some students are not able to arrive in Prague for the September start, the Digital Campus will be used to bring all our students together in classes and through college events, wherever they happen to reside in the world. Students who are able to start their studies in person in September, should expect some use of the Digital Campus. This will vary on a programme by programme basis.
What happens if I apply to Prague College now?
New students who are accepted onto their chosen programme for February 2021 admission can start their studies as planned.
Classes begin on 22 February 2021 with a series of welcome activities taking place the week before, full of events to help you settle into Prague College life.
The next steps are:
- Decide if you want to apply and which programme is the best fit for you. Our admissions advisors will work with you every step of the way with email and video calls, and our lecturers will do the same during the interview process.
- Complete your online application which we send to you, including uploading all the required documents.
- Successfully pass the final interview with the Programme Leader of your chosen programme.
- Accept your Offer to Study.
- Confirm your place at Prague College!
Examination Results and Confirming your place
We are aware that examinations have been cancelled in some countries, and we are committed to working with students in these circumstances to ensure that admission and visa requirements can be met.
All our Admission Deadlines can be found here: Admission Deadlines
We will work with students on an individual basis to determine if an extension can be permitted.
Want to know more?
During this time, we understand that you may not be able to travel to visit us in person. Nevertheless, we do want to provide you with opportunities to see our campus and meet our students. The next opportunity will be offered virtually at our Student Take Over Open Day on October 19. You can sign up for our Student Take Over Open Day here. In the meantime, click the video below for a short virtual campus tour of our main Polska Campus.