Prague College is an exciting and innovative place to get a quality British education in a friendly atmosphere. In Prague you will be studying in a cosmopolitan city right in the heart of Europe.
Our students come from more than 70 countries across the EU and around the world, including Japan, South Africa, Kosovo, Canada, Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Egypt, Georgia, India, Colombia, the USA and, of course, the Czech Republic.
If you’re an international student who requires a visa to study in the Czech Republic, the process can sometimes seem daunting. We can help you to apply for your visa if you are accepted on to one of our study programmes. Once your deposit payment is received and your place is confirmed we provide you with step by step guidance on what you need to do and where to find the relevant information you need for a successful visa application.
For starters, you can find some useful general information about the visa application process below:
- The whole visa process can take up to 6 months! In some countries there are very long delays at the Czech Embassy in order to get an appointment date to apply for the visa and gathering the required documents can take longer than you anticipate. You should apply to Prague College as early as possible to ensure you’re able to start in your preferred semester.
- Once you attend your visa appointment in your country’s Czech Embassy and submit your application, they will need between 90-120 days to make a decision.
- We will help you with some of the documents required, but you’ll also need to make sure you are able to gather the other documents you need from your home country and have the relevant funds in your bank account when you go to the embassy. All documents must be translated into Czech language. You can find details of what you will need here: Requirements for a long term visa.
If you’re curious about the visa process in your country, you can find more information on your local Czech Embassy web page.
Benefits for International Students at Prague College
Prague is becoming a more international city each year, with students and employees coming from all over the world for the study opportunities, low unemployment rates, and vibrant culture.
Students can take advantage of the opportunity to visit many other nearby European cities like Vienna, Berlin, Budapest and Munich. You have the chance to cooperate with many international companies and organisations during class projects and through our diverse connections.
As a student of Prague College you can enjoy some of the following benefits:
- All classes taught in English
- British university degrees & diplomas recognised internationally
- Career and personal networking opportunities with people from all over the world
- Support in your visa application
- Modern accommodation for students
- Small class sizes with personalised attention
We also have an International Student Association which is a forum for international students to meet and share experiences. The Association provides community, friendship and networking opportunities for all international students.