CRIS Bulletin Issue 10 (2014)
# Part I: Art & Design
- Nikoletta Minarova, 'The Fibonacci Sequence: Nature's Little Secret'
- Hana Hladíkova, 'Children's Book Illustrations: Visual Language of Picture Books'
# Part II: Business & Economics
- Tamara Ayrapetova, 'Report on Financial Evaluation: McDonald's Corporation and Yumi Brands'
- Šejla Babic, 'Ethical Leadership and Leader Member Exchange (LMX) Theory'
- Stefano Cavagnetto and Bruce Gahir: Game Theory - its Application to Ethical Decision Making'
# Part III: IT & Computing
- Jan Bartoníček, 'Programming Language Paradigms & the Main Principles of Object-oriented Programming'