Join us for an artistic start to 2014
by Michal Kroca, on 28 January 2014 16:09:08 CET
To celebrate the start of our tenth anniversary year, you are invited to come along to three January events presented by the School of Art and Design. George Allen's extremely popular photography workshop takes place at 5pm every Thursday for the next three weeks, starting on 9 January. On 14 and 16 January the final exhibitions of associate lecturer Martin Zet's drawing classes will be on display in the Blanicka gallery (Room 001). And the weekend of 18 and 19 January sees the launch of the HND Interactive Media performance and exhibition, also at Blanicka.
All events are open to the public, so make a date and come and take a look at what our talented students are producing.
- Thursday 9 January 5pm / Exposure (fully booked)
- Thursday 16 January 5pm / Depth of Field and Motion (fully booked)
- Thursday 23 January 5pm / Studio Lighting (fully booked)
- Tuesday 14 January 11am - 12:30pm
- Thursday 16 January 11am - 12:30pm
Interactive Media performance and exhibition
- Saturday 18 January 4pm - please note change of advertised time
- Sunday 19 January 5pm to 7pm - please note change of advertised time