Restarting Europe - The Central European Perspective: European Summer School 2019
by Matthew Butler, on 20 March 2019 15:54:13 CET
July 13th - 20th 2019 | Prague College | Polska
Each year the Czech-based EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy runs a week-long summer programme at Prague College for students from across the world.
This year's programme is entitled "Restarting Europe - The Central European Perspective", the lectures and workshops will cover the topics of EU reform, foreign policy, migration, competitiveness, and more. Register at www.essprague.eu.
Students will learn about the current challenges facing the EU and will explore the possibilities for its future developments.
- What will the European Union look like in coming years?
- Is the topic of migration going to leave an imprint on its development?
- How to understand Central Europe?
- Where do EU member states stand in terms of competitiveness?
- What is the EU’s position as a global actor?
European Summer School Prague is organised by EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy in cooperation with Prague College and the Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University.
You can find more information or register at www.essprague.eu.