Study while you work - with Blended Learning
We know how busy life can be when you have a job, children or family to look after. But we also know the benefits of continuing education, and our Blended Learning programme can help you achieve it.
- Develop your existing professional skills and strengths at your own pace.
- Flexibly combine home study and distance learning with blended and tutor-based study
- Work towards a full Bachelor's degree accredited by Teesside University in the UK
- Blended courses can be completed in fewer semesters than a traditional part-time course.
- And you can start at any time of year; September, February or in the summer
- Employers really value continuous improvement that comes from lifelong learning