Master Speaker Series
Prague College hosts a regular interdisciplinary lecture series that brings
together the interests of all our specific subject areas in the context of wide-ranging and broad academic enquiry. The Master Speaker Series is a regular event featuring outstanding individuals from the fields of business, technology, design, culture and politics from all over the world.
The lectures are specifically designed to highlight and support key concepts from programme modules. In addition, students have the opportunity to engage with key thinkers who can offer inspiration and motivation for their dissertations or even their future careers.
You can find past and future events listed here
Past speakers have included:
- CEO Krejci Working Capital Solutions, Karel Krejci
- Director of Strategy, Prague City Tourism, Katerina Pavlitova
- Czech novelist, Iva Pekarkova
- Czech documentary filmmaker Jarmila Stukova
- BBC correspondent for the Czech Republic and Slovakia, Rob Cameron
- Coordinator of Sponsoring at Škoda Auto, Philip Gottweis
- Founder chairman of INVEN Capital, Petr Mikovec
- CEO of Booking.com, Darren Huston
- CEO and President of Lasvit Glass, Leon Jakimic