Seven great reasons to study with us


A highly practical education

Students combine learning with practical projects, fieldwork, live projects, internships, business simulations, global and local case studies, ongoing contact with industry, and relevant research-based teaching.  Many classes are offered during days or evenings, however working students will appreciate the flexibility offered by some classes offered in a weekend, blended or distance-learning format. With a portfolio of accomplished projects, our graduates really show what they can do.


Quality teaching

With excellent lecturers and small classes - an average of 18 students in business classes and generally 12 students in computing and design - you get the time to talk with and learn from your professors. And our faculty members have plenty to say and offer, having a good balance of high academic qualifications and real-world, real-life experience.


British accredited and monitored

Our accreditation to run university programmes is from Teesside University, consistently ranked one of the top modern British universities for everything from teaching quality to social life (National Student Survey) and acknowledged by the Times Higher Education awards 2010 as University of the Year. Our approval to run other higher and professional education programmes is from Pearson BTEC, a British awarding body with international recognition.


Great careers

Each year, 90% of our graduates find employment or start companies. The remaining 10% enrol in further studies. Students often find employment through contacts made with companies at Prague College, and quite often they find career-path employment as early as their second year of studies. We have over 100 active companies in our Industry Network, who are always looking for new interns and employees; and we hold a Job fair each year in March.


Friendly, supportive and international

The college offers a close, familiar and yet professional atmosphere. Students come from over 90 countries, including the Czech Republic (about 40%), every European country, every English-speaking country, most Russian-speaking countries, and many other countries in Latin America, Africa and Asia. Along with a student council, a humanities society, an alumni network and many other activity clubs, students receive an outstanding university experience at Prague College.


Excellent facilities

Modern, bright and quiet – at Prague College you will study in excellent conditions. Outstanding software, classrooms, screens and projectors,  computer labs, campus-wide wi-fi, student workrooms, a library, indoor and outdoor refreshment areas all contribute to a educational experience of high quality.  Prague College offers high-quality housing options for all incoming students during their first year of study. International students, in particular, appreciate the full-service offer for accommodation needs.


Beautiful location

Prague College is situated next to a large park, just five minutes from the commercial and historical centre of Prague (Wenceslas Square). Located in a fit-for-purpose, reconstructed historic building in the prestigious Vinohrady district, you could not find a better place to study and relax. Just take a look, and decide for yourself!