Prof. Dr. Mohamed Bettaz, CSc is Programme Leader for BSc (Hons) Computing.
He holds both MSc and PhD degrees from the Czech Technical University in Prague (Computer Science & Engineering Dept.).
He is an honorary professor at Amity Institute of Information Technology, India, since 2017.
He has a long-life working experience with various education systems at public as well as at and private universities.
Before moving to Prague College, he was a holding a professorship position at the Faculty of Information Technology at Philadelphia University Jordan.
His research interests include subjects from software engineering and formal methods. He is a member of the well-known IFIP WG 1.3 (Foundations of System Specification).
- Towards a UML profile for the simulation domain (with M. Maouche), Informatica 43(1), pp. 53- 64, 2019.
- A technique to validate automatic generation of Buchi automata from UML 2 sequence diagrams based on multi-layer transformations (with N. Messaoudi and A. Chaoui), International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics, 9(2), pp. 172-191, 2019.
- Using UML-MARTE and TCOZ for AAL System Specifications: A Case Study (with M. Maouche), Proc. 7th International Conference on Reliability, InfocomTechnologies and Optimization (ICRITO 2018), pp. 29-34, 2017, IEEE Xplore
- An approach to UML consistency checking based on compositional (with N. Messaoudi and A. Chaoui), International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems, 8(2), 2017, pp.1-23.
- UML/OCL or Object-Z? (with M. Maouche), Proc. of the 2017 International Conference on Infocom Technologies and Unmanned Systems (ICTUS’2017), pp. 75-80, 2017, IEEE Xplore.
- Intentional Modeling with Institution Theory (with M. Maouche), Proc. of the6th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO 2017), pp.89-95, IEEE Xplore.
- An Approach to UML Consistency Checking Based on Compositional Semantics(with N. Messaoudi and A. Chaoui), International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems (IJERTCS),.8 (1), 2017.
- Towards a Software Engineering Approach to Multiscale Modeling and Simulation (with M. Maouche), International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications 10(11), pp. 205-218, 2016.
- On TGG Ability for Transforming UML2 Sequence Diagrams with Imbricate Combined Fragments to p-Calculus Specifications (with N. Messaoudi, A. Chaouiand M. Derardja), Procedia Computer Science 83, Science Direct, Elsevier, pp. 658-664, 2016.
- An Institution for Object-Z with Inheritance and Polymorphism (with H. Baumeister, , M. Maouche and M. Mosteghanemi), LNCS 8950, Springer, ISSN 0302-9743, pp. 134-154, 2015.
- An Operational Semantics for UML 2 Sequence Diagrams Supported by Model Transformations (with N. Messaoudi and A. Chaoui), Procedia Computer Science 56, Science Direct, Elsevier, pp. 604 - 611, 2015.
- Access and Resources Reservation in 4GVANETs for Multimedia Applications(with M. Garai, M. Mahjoub, S. Rekhis and N. Boudriga), LNCS 8629, Springer, pp.95-108, 2015.
- Towards an Institution for Object-Z Specifications (M. Maouche and M. Mosteghanemi), International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology 47(2/3), pp.125-137, 2013.